Long time no update!

It's been a while from my last post. </3 K, I am guilty for being a certified MIA! School's schedule is so hectic that I just want to sleep and do my school tasks after rest. (I am one nerdy right now, ah-huh!) I've been meaning to post my reviews and other beauty related stuffs with this journal yet I cannot find the right time for it. 

Anyway, I just wanna share the highlight of my January, 2012 -- Our 2nd year anniversary. That's what's up! :) I'll be posting our pictures here in a bit <3 Yes, I had fun. Tho we were not able to go to Eco park, yet we chose to bond with our favorite hobby - EATING!!! <3 Food trip = ALL GOOD! We went to Carla's Dad's wake and stayed there for quite a while. I really enjoyed it. 

Although we are facing some arguments today, I know we'll be able to overcome everything. :>

Watch out for my posts! :)

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment