For the mean time..

Hello! I am so back. I wasn't able to update this stuff regarding my workout and other life blahs. Mkay, so I'll just make a few hurrah about moi life. ♥

06/05/2011;
We went to Cubao and wait for my Mama since she went to Batangas to meet with her High School classmates for their reunion. Ye-hes! Gumaganon pa sila. HAHA! Sila na! After a few hours of being a "certified tambay" at Farmers Cubao, we ate at Tapsi ni Vivian at Marikina. Hellyeah, YUMMY foods indeed. We ordered our all-time favorite Bulalo and other good stuffs for added fats and calories. My bad, I know.

Oh hey && by the way.. my sister and I started doing this workout called "Tae Bo" Yes. It sheds off those itsy bitsy scary stored fats you are carrying all day long. At first, yes it is indeed tiring but as you go along and master the routine.. you'll get used to it, SWEAR! All you can say is, *BOO! So easy* (Yes, I am that Ms. Yabang. HAHA!)

So, I have to update this as soon as possible. I don't want to hang everything. So hold on, take a deep breath and Buh- Bye. :*

XOXO,

Apol :)

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment