I roll up, I roll up!~


Yay. Just another day of being a bum! Shut up. It's the last weekend of our vacay. (and I am sad) No more late night text and calls, facebook forever up until morning, movie marathon all day everyday. I'll miss you vacation, I swear! :(

Enough said. By the way, I am loving Wiz Khalifa's Roll Up since the day I heard that effin song. How would you not like a damn, sweet RNB song? YAY! Wiz Kalifa is the bombbbb! :-bd


Whenever you need me
Whenever want me,
You know you can call me, I’ll be there shortly
Don’t care what your friends say, cause they dont know me
I can be your best friend, and you be my homie
I aint gonna flex, I’m not gonna front
You know if I ball, then we all gonna stunt
Send her my way, she aint gotta hold up
Whenever you call baby I roll up, I roll up, I roll up
Whenever you call baby I roll up, I roll up, I roll up
Whenever you call baby I roll up

I am obsessed with this song. Why oh why? Why? Why?
Stop. I roll up, I roll up. #Singing! I am too much.
Who the hell cares anyway? It's moi life and I'll roll up ♥

Okay. As for my life's update. I slept at exactly 7 in the morning. Yes, foreal. I asked my baby to add me on Skype so that he'll be able to see me and lessen his agony of being away from me. (Charooot!) But we ended up having a video call at Y!M instead. But life is so unfair that our PC's webcam is not working. Hell Yeah. I found an alternative anyway! I used my sister's iTouch and used it's Y!M app just to have that video call with my baby. And Yes, we chatted and goofed around the cam. I missed him more :'( BLAH!

I got up at around 3 in the afternoon and immediately ate my brunch + snack. All in one, actually. That's the effect of sleeping so early! (Why? 7 in the morning is early!) I took a bath afterwards and played Book Worm with my cousin's PC. Good thing we're at the second book of the game! (YEY, PROGRESS!) That's all because of me, Babe. :)

I am done eating my dinner which I may say is indeed heavy. :( I love Adobo, eh. Can't resist it. Swear to God! :> Okay. Got to go!

*XOXO*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment