NEW: The Salad Box

Ever heard of the famous Glossy Box owned by Michelle Phan? You get a box filled with goodies (sample/ full size beauty item) plus you get a chance to discover new brands that are of good quality and price-worthy. I am seeing Youtube gurus having unboxing videos, reviews and hauls every month, and I, myself is really envious of it. But now, here's the real deal. My dream's gonna be in reality.. our country, Philippines, is now gonna have... 
"The Salad Box"  

Same concept as the international brand, yet owned by our very own. How cool was that? Wanna how to lay your hands with this beautiful set of goodies? Here's how:








There you go! For just Php 500.00 per month, you're gonna experience different products and get discounts to different partnering companies of The Salad Box! So, what are you waiting for? Join me and the other girls who just want to get hold of the newest and freshest products of The Salad Box :-)


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment