Update from 'le life

What's new? I am still busy with school but I would just regard this cramming, deadlines and rushing as part of the end-of-semester hurrah. October 20 will be the end of the first semester and we'll be having our sem-break afterwards. I am really looking forward to so some cool road trip, since I will be celebrating my birthday, as well. It will be on the 17th of October ♥ * You know what to do! Kiddd!*

Last Saturday, we had our Bar Management make-up class; Wine Appreciation and Costing quiz. The quiz was easy; since I studied for it and understood everything about it. The Wine Appreciation was super fun and memorable. It was my first time to open a corked bottle, although I was not able to open it the right way. :'( I got Chamdor, kasi. You just have to pull the cork and you are done. Eh, since I was pasaway, I opened it right away, not knowing that it should not pop pala. Boo! I just want to experience the one which is opened with a waiter's friend corkscrew. </3 After that, we had the chance to have a taste of different wines. Hmmmm. ♥

Some pictures:





0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment