Back to School June 2013 (Makeup Tutorial + Hair)

Do you know how I feel while I am typing this post? I am being so giddy and excited since this would be my last year as a student. Yes, I am already fourth year college this coming school year. Who would not be overjoyed with that? Right?

School is just like life, it is a box full of surprises. You aren't aware of what will happen or you should expect the unexpected and the next thing you know, is either you passed or failed, enjoyed or stressed out, laughed your lungs out or cried a river and many more. My everyday life in school is like an adventure - being aware that I am not into active students activities and preferred to be quiet and be with my close friends - I seriously do not expect that I would be able to accomplish stuffs like Flair tending  vigorous Physical Education Classes and leading like cray. School is not only made to learn ABC and 123s, but it molds you to become competitive and show the world what you got. It is your training ground to the real corporate world. Just keep in mind that School is COOL, even it is not. *Kidd. But seriously, do everything you can; compete, have fun and go with the flow or better yet, do it my way - Do it NOW!! Remember: YOLO (You Only Live Once)

With my last year in college, I made a YouTube video of a Back-to-School Makeup Look that would show your natural glow, making your face refreshed and ready to face different school hurrahs. I am a type of girl who is, really, a makeup savvy. But on this tutorial, I showed how to put minimal makeup that would make you shine the brightest and somehow a ++ on your self-esteem. 

Click the embedded video to watch;


2 (mga) komento:



raych said...

good luck on your last year! enjoy ;) & lovely post. :)

www.thebeautymove.com

Apol Marie Duque said...

Thank you, Raych!! Definitely gonna make every moment worth while. ♥

Post a Comment