May 2013 Favorites (with YouTube Video)



Time flies so fast isn't it? But as long as you cherish every moment of it, have done something that would put a mark on your existence and made you incredibly happy, you would never regret or wish on the stars to turn back the time. :-)

I really can't believe how days and hours go by so fast. Look, June 2013 or the so called "Back-to-School month" here in the Philippines is reaching in a day or two. Gosh! Along with the fast-paced time, my favorites  series on my vlog has been sleeping soundly and unknowingly I have missed a couple of months already. Brr.

Anywhooo, as my month-ender in my Beauty Channel.. I revived my Favorites Series and is now uploaded on my channel. If you want to watch it, here's the link to my vlog; 

CLICK ME, CLICK ME, CLICK ME!

Products mentioned in the video:

FACE:

Tony Moly Perfect Micro Whipping Foam 
  • How much? about PhP 500.00
  • Where to buy? All Tony Moly branches. *Beware of the stocks!
  • Apol Says: This, by far, is the most awesome facial cleanser I have ever tried. It acts as a makeup remover + deep cleansing foam all in one. 

EnCara Perfect Cover Blemish Balm
  • How much? Free
  • Where I got it? MyrSkin -  https://www.facebook.com/MyrSkin
  • Apol Says: A Blemish Balm cream that concealed my blemishes perfectly and has a great lasting power. 

The Face Shop Clean Face Oil-free BB Cream 
  • How much? Free
  • Where I got it? Fab Beau Lusst - https://www.facebook.com/FabBeauLusst
  • Apol Says: If whitening and glowing effect is what you want, then this BB cream would definitely grant your wish. 

EYES:

Skinfood Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
  • How much? Free
  • Where I got it? Fab Beau Lusst - https://www.facebook.com/FabBeauLusst
  • Apol Says: Long lasting, draws on precise lines and perfect wing or cat-eye effect and a very pigmented liquid eyeliner.

ELF Essential 3-Piece Liquid Eyeliner Set 
  • How much? PhP 199.00
  • Where I got it? Obzession - https://www.facebook.com/theObzession
  • Apol Says: I only use the glitter eye liner on this box. Using it for quite a while now, I love how it gives my boring black eyeliner some sparkle and shine. The liner glides on smoothly, making it easy to apply.

Etude House Color My Brows in 02 
  • How much? About PhP 350++
  • Where I got it? Etude House- SM The Block
  • Apol Says: A brow gel that made my eyebrows look a lot better than before. Brings perfect eyebrow definition and stays on my brows for quite a long time. 

LIPS:

Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color in Smokin' Hot Pink 
  • How much? PhP 189.00
  • Where I got it? Obzession -  https://www.facebook.com/theObzession
  • Apol Says: All I can say is: I am obsessed with it. Long-lasting, Pigmented and Perfect. ♥

FASHION:
Black and White Stripes Leggings 
  • How much? PhP 505.00
  • Where I got it? Forever 21- SM The Block
  • Apol Says: Soft, feels so light when worn and is made of high quality materials. 

GADGET:
Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2.0 
  • How much? PhP 8,999.00
  • Where I got it? Cherry Mobile Robinsons Galleria
  • Apol Says: Perfect phone for cost-cutting citizens, like me. Superb camera quality, fast processor and looks professional. I can't say more. :-)

Also, if you want me to do a separate review of each of the items showed on the video, don't hesitate to comment down and let me know. Mmkaaay? Alrightyyy? :)





0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment