Apol Jagger and Star Apol ♥

Holla! How's everything going? I hope all is good with y'all because with mine, I am really in great joy and happiness with everything I am having and achieving right now. 
Wanna know why? Read on! :)

Being a HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT student, one of our major subject is Bar Management. As part of our final exam, we are instructed to make our very own cocktail with a section-wide base, Basi wine, and our choice of modifiers, garnish and glass. Sounds good, huh? Yeah, it really is. I enjoyed the whole time I am conceptualizing and debating with the different ingredients I will be using and the supposed-to-be appearance of my work. It came out really well and I am really pleased with the result.

Before presenting my cocktails, let me please remind you that:
The choice of Modifiers, Garnish and Glass are based from my preference. No hate! ♥


Apol Jagger ♥
I named it that way, all because of some trip by my friends. I heard it sound well and decided to use it instead. But I really thought of naming it Apol Jagger, not only it was my Facebook name, but because it gives me this unique identity that will put some great move with my soft and subtle name, Apol. Also, every time I hear "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 on a bad day, it will really put a smile on my face and every thing will straighten up and move how it was supposed to be. :) 



Star Apol ♥
Yes, just like my blog, instagram and twitter accounts; I called my second masterpiece as Star Apol. I really love hearing those words. Why? As my constant explanation goes; 
Just like the stars up in the sky, hard to reach, -- goes like my dreams. I may not be able to have it today or tomorrow; but one thing's for sure: with pure love and effort, I'll be able to reach it one day. ♥ 



That's it! I hope you had fun reading this. By the way, I am really happy that my cocktails were approved and the one that I'll be making on Oct. 19 is "Apol Jagger", my first cocktail. ♥ :) Catch my update about my finals! Yeeeaaayyy!! 


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment