Mini Haul from Singapore (YouTube Video)

HOLLA LOVES!
It's been so long since I shared a haul with you, guys. I hope that this mini haul from Singapore would be a good peace offering to you. *Ang arte ko lang!* Okay then, I got few items from my sister who went to Singapore for a mini trip with her boyfriend. I was supposed to come with them, but I have school. You know how I can't risk to miss a class, right? Yes, so I decided not to come. But the day of their flight came and I am rushing for my 7:30 class, I waited for my first subject professor, but *no show* second subject professor, *no show, again*, you know what? The third subject professor did not meet us, as well. 
So sana pala sumama na lang ako since I won't have classes for the next 3 days. :(  ;-))
OKAY LANG, OKAY LANG TALAGA. :))

●▬▬▬▬▬ ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬●

Going back to my haul, I made a YouTube video about it and you can find it below. Go watch it and gimme some inputs on what you think about those items that I got from her. Okay? Yes! Thank you!


Products mentioned ;

* Lip Ice Lip Balm - Apple - SGD 4.90
* Serena Eyeshadow Duo - Black and White - SGD 4.90
* Mascara - Black - Daiso
* Alobon Captivating Liquid Eyeliner - Black -SGD 5.90

●▬▬▬▬▬ ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬●



0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment