Nov 29-30: Sick and Cure ♥

Nov. 29: Extreme headache + soreness + cough concert. I am coughing like a boss and I can't breathe. </3 I even panicked because I really don't know what to do. I skipped class that day, because I know I cannot handle the hours of travel going to school and back home. I even missed out my Dentist appointment. I was freakin' weak all through out the day. My mum and I went to the Doctor to found out what's wrong. Then, she gave me meds and some advice. I rested and felt a little good, but still, I can't sleep. Yes, I can't sleep that time on a lying position. It was so hard..... really

Nov. 30: Our family went to Batangas to visit our relatives back there. I woke up feeling sore and the extreme headache was still there. But I told myself, "Everything's will be fine. I will see my Baby naman, eh". So I rushed to the bathroom to shower and glam up. We left the house around 6 am. Had our breakfast with one of the pit stops at South Luzon Express Way. Got myself a Sausage Platter + Hot Chocolate at McDonalds -- I was not able to finish everything, though. We reached the place past 8 am, I think. There, they had some breakfast again, but I preferred not to eat. I, then, just talked to my cousins and our other relatives instead. 

Ever so famous Batangas Lomi :)

with Soy Sauce :)





BEST FRIED CHICKEN IN TOWN :)

My Ninang Not's business ♥


Around 10 am, my Baby went there na. He brought me my all-time-favorite Afritada since I asked him to spare me some. We went to the kitchen and reheated the food and had some good laugh while doing it. 

Baby: Ayan, chef na ako! Galing ko talaga :))
Me: WEH? Nag-iinit ka lang ng ulam, chef ka na agad? 
HAHAHAH! :)))))

I ate after that and felt incredibly fine. They had some drinks and me just staring at them since I am under medication. I was craving for a milk tea and asking Baby to buy me some but he insisted that I should come with him. I was not on the mood, so I said, wag na lang. Then, my Ninang who happened to be great in cooking and everything, offered that she'll make me one instead. She, then, made me a Classic Milk Tea on the spot, which was SUPER DELICIOUS!!!! ♥ Plus, it's warm. My first time to try a warm milk tea. OMG!




The one. My Baby. The reason for everything ♥

Made a video + iPad pictures + sound trip = ☺ 
Me and my Baby are going back and forth, and outside and in the house since we are walking Coco, my Baby Shih Tzu. I even practiced my so called Muay Thai skills with him, eh. So fuuuuun! Everything went awzm and yes, I am feeling oh-so-good, but still coughing hard. But the extreme headache was gone. He even had jokes with my family there which cracked me up as well. Also, the good thing about everything he said to them was his loyalty, respect to me, which make me feel giggly naman. ;)

I think, my Baby is the cure?

Oh hey dog, extra ka dyan ah. 
L-R (Bottom) Pretty Lyka & Me
L-R (Top) Ate Tonet & Ninang Not :)



L-R Lyka, Ate Tonet, Me & Baby. Plus, Iyash. :)

My Ate Paw :)

Tito Nilo & Ninang Not :)

Sorry Baby, but I hafta zoom it! Bleh :P


Afterwards they bought some snack few houses away, and we thought of buying at Coffee Bean. They all said, Yes. We then hurried to Coffee Bean after a few minutes, me, my Baby and cousin went to Starbucks instead. We bought the usual favorite, 3 Chocolate Chip Cream Frappes and a Peppermint Mocha for my Baby and went back to Coffee Bean. Then, to our surprise, our mum and dad are across the street fetching us already. We're gonna go back to Manila na pala :( They rode our car until Rob. Lipa, then we had our way home. 

We ate dinner at a good place at Cogeo, our town, and went straight home. 


Feeling so good and well, I shall conclude that, 
Baby is really the cure to this sickness :)


1 (mga) komento:



Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! Looks like you really had fun :)

Btw, I am having my first giveaway. :) I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
God Bless and have a great day! :)

Much Love!
-Jan
http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment