Random TAG: What's in my Make-up Bag?

As you all know, I already have a YouTube channel *applause!* and already made an Intro video for it. I decided to make another video which is a Tag video entitled: the ever so famous, What's in my Make-up Bag? Yes, do watch it! 

Here's the link:

ALSO, SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL! :)

My Make-up Bag is from Forever 21. It has a black and white polka dots design. It was given to me by my sister, as a present for my 19th birthday. It is really cute and compact. It fits all my brushes and  everyday make-up perfectly!


What's in it? 
  • Kokuryu Summer Cake (Green Foundation) - less than 200.00 - Hortaleza
  • Jordana Matte Lipstick (Holiday Red) - 120.00 - Hortaleza
  • Hello Kitty Pink Blush - 100.00 - Hortaleza
  • 4U2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder - 194.00 - Watson's, Sta. Lucia
  • ELF Powder Brush - 249.50 - SM Marikina
  • Tiffany Fusion Gray Contact Lens - http://www.facebook.com/fabuleuxalamode?fref=ts
  • Johnson's Baby Powder
  • Ever Bilena Mousse Eye Shadow (Opal) - SM Department Store
  • Avon Super Shock Mascara - Ordered from a friend
  • Maybelline Super Stay Concealer - Ordered from a friend
  • Chap Ice Cherry Lip Balm - GIFT ♥
  • Pink Blush Brush - GIFT ♥
  • ELF Blush Brush - GIFT ♥
  • ELF Blending Brush - GIFT ♥
  • ELF Eyeshadow Brush - GIFT ♥
  • ELF Quad Eyesadow - GIFT ♥
So, that's all for my make-up bag. Share your stuffs, too! Leave the link if you did something like this and I'll definitely check 'em out! ;) Catch me on my next blog/ vlog! 


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment