'Le Bar Management Finals


Hey stars!

I know I always update you regarding my Bar Management subject. Links to old post are listed below. Since the semester ended already, I wanna let you know what happened with my Finals.

Preparation:
Being the head of the Physical Appearance of the venue, I shall organize, conceptualize and put into reality every design we've talked about, the layout we kept making to maintain the space and proper allocation of everything that will be needed by our section. I can say, as a leader, I really don't do much "do this", "do that" unless I see my members doing and sharing nothing for the betterment. Good thing that my members are punctual enough and they even share some helpful thoughts. So, the preparation went really good and I can say that the room looked really fab and nice. It really matched our theme and it was really, really nice talaga. Besides the job of our committee, the over-all chairman, my friend, made every detail possible and she even did some of the task of our group. She's one great leader, I'm telling you. I admire her, really! :D ♥

Finals Proper:

Photo shoot for our Finals.
What I wore for our finals. ♥
Something to match my cocktail, Apol Jagger :)
I was number 11. I belong to the part of the section that would do Classical Mixing. I knew nothing about it and I will be the first one to do it. My mind went "afadfbdahahgvdfahbnabnncjanjnanacn" when I heard that they called me and asked to prepare because I'll be the next presenter. 

You know what happened? There's something about Classical Mixing that they told us to use white gloves. I already practiced my grip with white gloves. Then, someone told me before I was about to enter the room that we were supposed to use disposable gloves. Silly I was, I hurried and asked if I can get one. Next thing I knew was that, I ruined my routine. I slipped everything from my hand. My grip on my white gloves practice was 10/10, with what I used on the performance itself, I had 1/10 grip (yes, with disposable gloves). I cannot open the bottle well, place the cap on my finger gaps, pour wine and use the strainer, as well. Everything went YEHEY!! to BOOHOO, Boo that freak!

I cannot forget that moment. I thought I was going to fail. My world was shattered. I cannot blame anyone, because I believed and trusted. All I did was wear my sunglasses and cried. I cried a river. I cannot stop. I even managed to put make-up onto my classmates while crying. My friends were such a sweetheart for staying by my side and asked me to stop and kept me the words "everything's gonna be fine". 

After crying, crying and crying. I changed to our Bar Shirt .
I stopped and felt great after my classmate asked me why I was crying and I said the reason and she replied that I received a high grade. I asked her how did she knew? She said, she was sitting at the back of the judges and saw the evaluation sheet. There! I got 77/100 ♥ HAPPY! Despite of the spills, disposable gloves and all hurrah, I was able to get a passing grade! BOOHOO, Boo that freak to YEHEY YEHEY YEHEY!

After the Bar Finals, they went to our house to celebrate my birthday and had a booze until 6am. Like heeeey? :) HAHA!

So there, I shall end my Bar Management posts with a whooping 2.0 grade. (Which is a very flattering grade for a hard subject). Even though I had no hand-eye coordination for the flair assessments and Midterm, thoughts of that freaking disposable gloves and being a head of the Physical Appearance, I can say that, I FINISHED THE SUBJECT without failing it and I was able to overcome my fears throughout the semester. ♥




●▬▬▬▬▬ ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬●




0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment