Chef Jessie, Rockwell ;">

So we, me and my groupmates, conducted our restaurant visit for MIS (Management Information System) subject at Chef Jessie, Rockwell Powerplant. It's a bit far for me cos I am not used on going to Makati via public transportation rides. But for the sake of our grade, I took the risk. Haha! Okay, so. The food, ambiance, restaurant itself was really nice. No doubt. It was well maintained and a really classy one. I got some pictures and some clips of 'ze restaurant. ;">

Outside Chef Jessie @ Rockwell Powerplant

Bread and Butter
Mushroom Soup. (It tastes like gravy better with a burger patty *Cheap mode*!)
Vegetable Salad (Two thumbs up for this! :-bd)
Potato + Fish + Beef
I really don't know how it was cooked; but all I can say is:
IT IS INDEED HEAVEN LIKE ;">
It's like an ice-cream cake but a lot better I told ya. Can't really describe it tho.
It tastes like Strawberry. ♥
This one also. It tastes like MANGO. I really love itttt~ ;">
We got this as a compliment. Oh yeah. \:DDD/
I think they call this, "Samurai" (Not sure about the spelling)
ANOTHER 10++++ :)


I therefore conclude that they got ze best food ever. The best fine dining experience. The best restaurant. 10++ for the service. 10++ for the food. They were so friendly and very hospitable as well. Even though it costs a little expensive, I am telling you: IT IS WORTH THE MOOLAH :)

The best photo:

With Chef Jessie. ♥

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment