Cost cut date ♥








August 27, 2011 ♥

Yeah, I know we're the sweetest. ♥ I know ya guys know that we have a long distance relationship and we're still students, right? But since we missed each other so much, and can't make another day pass without seeing each other, we decided to date -- in a cost cutting mode. The truth about making every centavo count. :)

Foreal, I really missed my Baby :'( It's been a while since we last saw each other. Skype alone is not enough, I am telling you but yet, we managed to make things possible despite of the distance and yes, moolah. Yesterday, he fetched me at school. Good thing, our class was dismissed early. (Around 10am) Met him at Mini stop near our school and took the LRT going to Araneta Center- Cubao. Tho, It was raining we (still) went to Mall of Asia to eat lunch at Mang Inasal. ☺ Since I was so starving that time because of my no breakfast.. I got another 3 extra rice from the roving girl. OMG! Baby's so sweet that he want join me with that additional. In the end, he vomited at the bus on our way back to Cubao. Yuck. Weak guy. Whew~

Then we parted ways at around 5pm. Cos I am really worried that he'll get stuck with the rain-traffic on his way back to Batangas. He left me at the Big Dome then he said, "Later again! Love you :*" Why later again and not goodbye? Cos it's our rule -- We must not say Goodbye, Bye, or wave our hands. Instead we should say, Later again. That's how sweet we are. ♥

That's it. Bet you found this cheesy but hey, It's true :)

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment