My #1 Debut Gift Must-Have: SIGMA BRUSHES! ♥

MY #1 DEBUT GIFT MUST-HAVE! ♥

Being a certified make-up savvy, I want these for my Birthday. This coming October will be my legal year. I want to have ze most unforgettable gifts ever. I don't want grand debut parties, I just want this #1 gift I would like to receive. Hihi! Call me Ms. Feeling Millionaire, I'll commend you even more for that. I wont hate ♥ ;">

Oh God! Ya never know, how I'll forever be grateful for having this wonderful Sigma Brushes which I want to call my very own. Please, please and please let me have youuuuuuuuuuu :">
Also, this Kabuki Brush also from Sigma line. OMG! OMG! OMG! ♥

PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOU, BABIES!~

2 (mga) komento:



Lara Faye said...

Goodluck!
I wanna have them too! hahaha

http://cheverlee.blogspot.com/

Apol Marie Duque said...

@Lara Faye: HAHA! We'll both have these babies when we least expect them to come. Okay, pampalubag loob mode. ;)

Post a Comment