School Works

I am feeling the stressing, challenging and the mind melting hurrahs of a student. Second year college is quite hard. (No, not quite -- Really, actually). Assignments here, function there. Leader here, leader there. Midterm here, Requirements there. Pay ticket here, pay ticket there. Kdot. I see myself very haggard and stressed since July 2011 started. *OhMy* But I know, I'll be able to finish everything with a big smile on my face. That's how optimistic I am. Really ♥ 

Checklist:


  • Poster and Place mat layout for Cafe Function (Opera Seria) - ☺
  • Time table for Dining Activities (Hello Ms. Dining Manager) - Need to be finalized
  • Centerpiece for the Function - Sample of the Centerpiece before Aug 18. O.O
  • Printing of Poster and Place mat (+ cover)
  • Product Proposal for Hospitality Sales and e-Marketing - Need to be finalized (Hafta change the filling for the "Green Empanada")
  • Group 7's Report: Personal Selling, Promotion, Sales Management - Done researching for the group, have to distribute the topics. Presentation the week after next.
  • English Job Interview
  • ECON Activities
  • MIS Assignment
  • Accounting Assignment
Mkay. God, help me ♥ I know after all these challenges, I'll be able to say "HI" to my Scholarship and Dean's Lister award, still. I believe :D

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment