As I was searching for an online shop for Cosmetics..

I saw this perfect page where you and I can buy a variety of Revlon products and other cosmetics for a cheaper price. Whoa! Amazing isn't it? It's Revlon for Less and Hype. Two beautiful shops with one owner! How cool was that?! ♥ :)

Little did I know that you can ONLY buy branded, authentic cosmetics at the mall and other international boutiques and stores. Due to my depression and sadness I searched for an online shop on Facebook and it made me say WHOA! when I dropped of those pages where you can see a wide variety of branded foundations, lipsticks, eyeshadows and so on at a lesser price. I saw those two sites catchy because of the clean, decent and very simple way to present their products. Good job to the owner and page maker! ☺

I also saw the review of Ms. Say of http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/ after I saw the Revlon for Less page and said, I bet this shop is really of great service and interest to me; being a beauty/ make-up blogger, for my future posts and reviews! ♥

Catch me for my future posts once I got an item from those shops! 

KBye, Xx! ♥

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment