My fist ever sponsorship!


From the huge site which provides authentic contact lenses, ever so cute contact lens accessories and eye care products, Pinky Paradise! (http://www.pinkyparadise.com)

I am so thankful that I got a chance to be involved in an international site which became famous for their great products and services. With their sponsorship, my readers and I will get a free cute animal lens case PLUS mystery gifts. Like whoaaa! So cool right? Also, if you purchase more, you will also be able help me with my blog's improvement and there will be more upcoming reviews and giveaways. Like it? :))


Moving on with the code itself, Pinky Paradise provided me with a code to my readers who wants to avail a product from them with a freebie and mystery gift. The code is: starapol101 :)

I am so thankful for having you guys and please stay tuned in for more reviews, hauls and giveaways!

PS. I will be posting the banner at the side of my blog site for the direct link of Pinky Paradise's site.

Much love and respect! Xx

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment