REVIEW: Natasha Lush Lips, Avon 24K Gold, Avon Rose Quartz + Rose Shine

So I tried to buy different lipsticks from my block mates cos I found ze colors amazing on the catalog. (Yes! Imma try ♥) So, here are few verdicts about ze products I have bought recently:

I love shades of pink with an orange under tone. I dunno, but for me; 
I found it very skin-glowing and fresh. 

AVON ROSE QUARTZ + ROSE SHINE

So this product, as you can see from the picture, is dual-ended. You have a matte lipstick and a gloss on the other side.

PROS:
- It is sleek, easy to put on your make-up bag ♥
- Even though you don't put the gloss on, the color shines for itself.
- The color stays for quite a while.

CONS:
- I don't like it's smell. Like coconut something. Ew.
- When I first lift the cap of the lipstick side, the product was sticky.

RATING: 3/5

AVON 24K Gold

And yes, and yes. This one's the bomb. I really love this baby. ♥ I should keep and have this baby, all through out my kikay life. I swear and swear and swear.

PROS:
- It comes in a very elegant gold plate packaging.
- It have tiny gold dots on the stick itself, but hey, once patted on the lips: TADAAAH! Not only a design but it also transfers on your lips. So elegante :))
- The color, really, stays for a long time. ♥

RATING: 5/5

Natasha Lush Lips

Aw, this one. I guess this baby is perfect for teens who just want to get some unique color on their lips and such.

PROS:
- Nice color.
- Chic packaging.
- Tastes like butter =))

CONS:
- Does not stay for a long period of time.
- You need to sweep many times to show the real color.

RATING: 2/5
That's it. ☻ So, I really recommend the Avon 24k Gold series, the new series of their lipsticks. ♥ Bet you'll have a fabulous day ahead, everyone. :-)

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment