Happy 1st of September ♥

It's September 1st today here in PH and I must say, I am both in good and bad luck. How come? Let's start everything with the negative one. *Whew!*

NEGATIVE
  • While I was eating my breakfast in our car, (Moving, yes) the gravy spilled onto the bottom part of my PE jogging pants. Major boo-hoo!
  • I don't know what to do with my pre-made Marketing product. </3 Since, I already made it and I think it won't be able to stay up until tomorrow. So yeah, whatever.
  • My bank account went asdfghjkl. No moolah :'(
  • Supposed to go to SM but when I was about to move out the college building of PUP Main, the rain fell hard. 
  • Momma called Daddy and said that my dog Coco is not eating after my mum shouted at him and told him that he have no food to eat anymore. Mum said he just laid on his bed after that and never ate his AM snack. When lunch came, he didn't asked for food, he just waited for the rice bits that are falling from my baby cousin's lunch ):
POSITIVE
  • Daddy gave me money for my business. At last, I will be opening my new shop called "Steal the Scene" where I will display fab clothes and accessories. ♥
  • PE went super cranky. We played "Concentration" and I had fun; Evaluated our student teachers and got some chika with my friends.
  • I saw that my Dining Staffs are cooperating with me and kept on proposing different designs for the upcoming function.
  • Chatted with BBM friend who'll help me with the business' advertising and in return, I'll guide her with the pre-ordered abroad items. ♥ 
  • Will be buying Royal Canin Dermacomfort for my baby Shih Tzu :-)
So, I'll be going home already. It's past 5 in the afternoon and I have to do some important school thang. Yay, enough said. KBye, lovies! :">

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment