I just can't believe it ♥

Err. Uhh. Ohh. *Knock*. Bumps. Ding. Ugh. Foreal.

I just can't believe that she followed my blog. ♥ 
(As in super kaduper OMG, Like foreal?!!!)

Yes, so true.
And she is:

http://on.fb.me/qlbDNu
Ann 
of 

*YEHEEEEEY* *CLAPS* *FIREWORKS* >:D

She PM'd me on Facebook and told me that she "Followed back my blog" ♥ I felt like I am in heaven. She is one of my favorite blogger in terms of make-up and fashion. I love her to death because .. 
  1. Her posts are so appealing to my eyes. 
  2. I super love how pretty she is.
  3. I envy her sense of fashion and..
  4. Everything about her, actually. 
That is the reason why I went gaga with her message. Btw, She is super nice and appreciative. I bet she's a good friend and 'ze one you can depend on. ♥ I'll forever be a fan, Ms. Ann! :-) 

If you are reading this, 
I hope to meet you one day and I will always support you 24/7. MwaMwa! :* Teehee! >:D<

Xx, Apol! ♥

1 (mga) komento:



The Beauty-Addict said...

OMG! my heart just melted! you really made my day Apol! As in Thank you so much for this wonderful post..im kinda speechless now..Again, Thank you so much! Hope to meet you real SOON Apol! :D

Post a Comment