October 22, 2011; 5 Days Interval October Birthday Bash!

Okay, It's already past 12 (midnight) ♥ And it's my friend's birthday, the last celebrant of our 5-days interval October Birthday Bash! Yeheeey! Don't you just find it cool? Lemme show the list and our (Yes!) pictures;

Francis & Mommy Kim! ♥

Me & Bebe Lheinne! ♥
Aren't ALL October celebrants that good-looking? It shows. Right? :D 
Don't you dare drop a negative one. It's our month! Remembaaaaaah? >:)

October 7 - Mommy Kim 
+5
October 12 -Bebe Lheinne
+5
October 17 - My Birthday!! ♥
+5
October 22 - Francis

To my co-October Celebrants;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ♥
I wish you the best-est and I hope we'll be able to celebrate our Birthdays together. Since Francis was not able to attend our celebration. (Only me, Lheinne & Kimoy) :'( Anyway, I know God will never leave us hanging cos he'll forever guide us no matter how easy or hard things may come on our lives. :">

I love you, guys! :* >:D<

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment