102411: At home with pain :-"

This day was a very fulfilling one. Can you believe it? I cleaned our room. How good was that? From the floor to the bed to my Sister's things and my shoe rack. I am so happy with the result cos I never knew that I have this OC talent when it comes to cleaning. ♥ It's all good now, not a boy's room anymore. :-) There. After cleaning, I quickly took a bath and as I was about to check my Facebook, the internet connection was asleep. Literally. </3 So, I began my sleep-if-you-have-nothing-to-do habit. (Plus, Dysmennorhea's killing me) Err. After a looooong nap, I ate my dinner and helped my little cousins with their homework. Aww, that's me; I am nice. K, Haven't talked to my baby. Bet he was at school today. No unli text. No skype. Just wall posts. Me dead. :'( 

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment