October, Baby!

  • I love October because it's my birthmonth and I'll be turning 18 ♥ Legal, babe >:D< Me so happy! You know that's all I ever wanted.
  • I want an Urban Decay: Naked Palette and Sigma Brushes (or any make-up brush)!
  • Still raining. Why? :| It makes me gloomy. *Dammit*
  • My aunt and her family is coming home from Canada by the end of October. Yey! I am so excited cos I haven't seen them for over 3 years, I think.
  • I miss my Baby so much. ♥ Can't wait to see him, again.
  • My Baby Coco is having this terrible allergy on his legs but it's 1/2 good already. I hope it won't last long cos I can't see him in pain. <//3
SCHOOL YEHEYYYS!;;
  • My report in Marketing which was prepared for 2 hours was so successful. Even got applauded. :-)
  • English class was on it's last day last Friday!
  • Practice Set and Finals in Accounting was OVERRRR~
  • P.E's last day this coming week. 
K, I have so many things to tell. But I guess, fingers will be swollen afterwards. I have to update SOON! So, KthanksBye. Xx

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment