December 8: Sick + Shopping ♥

Hello everyone! 

So today is the feast of Immaculate Conception ♥ Tho I was not able to attend the mass, I am still celebrating it with a nice and deep prayer :-) I was supposed to shop with my group mates today but unfortunately, my baby shih tzu was acting weird and he's puking and weak today :T I will be very guilty if I'll leave him sick. After quite a while, my mum asked me if I want to go with her and my cousin to the mall -- to treat her (my cousin) and pay her debt of unlimited time zone + Tokyo Tokyo lunch. I decided to go with them after I knew that my cousin's nanny will be left at home; Lucky, there's someone to look after Coco. 

At Robinsons: My mum went to Robinsons Bank while I went to Baker's Depot, LBC and HBC to;


  • LBC - Pay an Online Seller.
  • Baker's Depot - Look for a pastry bag. I was so happy that I saw one right away. It's a reusable one with free pastry tips which made PhP 520.00 really worth it. 
  • HBC - My eyes went O.O when I saw the 3 for 250.00 deal!! So, I hurried and bought hair products (Bleaching cream, Oxidizing solution, Hair Color cream) and a Sansan foundation. The saleslady even recommended to apply for a card which I got instantly. I will be doing a haul + review about it once I try those products.
After that, we went to Tokyo Tokyo for luch. We ordered Sumo Remix for me and my cousin and my mum ordered Fish .... (K, I forgot). I really love that restaurant. ♥ Time zone afterwards. As I was about to play, I felt really bad. I cannot feel my arms and legs. I was dizzy at the same time. But I thought of "mind over matter". Still, I was able to buy a huge mirror at Vente. Haha! :-)) But my head went worst and I demanded that we have to go. Mum and Ched decided to drop by at Mcdo to buy "pasalubong".

As we arrive our house, I immediately went to the sofa bed and sleep. I got 4 hours of sleep and still woke up with the head cracking headache. I just wanna cry but I cannot. I forced myself to eat and now, I am feeling a little better. 

Too much for my update. I am really looking forward for tomorrow's baking class!!

17 DAYS TO GO BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Don't forget my gift, Okay? 




0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment