OVERVIEW: San San Sponges, San San Matte Foundation, San San Age Defense Pressed Powder


ABOUT SAN SAN


The Make-up with Vitamins The cosmetics and nail polish line of HBC, San San cosmetics are enriched with Vitamins A, C and E, commonly known as anti-oxidants that nourish, protect and give a healthy look to the skin.

Yeah, today I'll be talking about moi  favorite products from San San Cosmetics. (See my disclaimer at the end of the blog post) I, as a person who loves to try and try different products to test out which will best work for my skin and to satisfy myself in terms of quality and outcome, dropped off at HBC after hearing the news about their Christmas Sale. The 3 for 250 deal. I saw 3 different face products and opted to buy them without hesitations along with 5ish or 6ish different HBC products as well. It's the Matte Foundation, Sponges and Age Defense 2-way cake from San San! :)

And you know what? I loved them ♥
(No jokes, No trash talk. You know what I am saying!)







The San San Age Defense 2-Way Cake is my favorite setting powder. You know what? It gives this flawless finish that'll really make your liquid foundation stay matte. It can be used with a wet or dry sponge, either way it'll give you more than what you paid for. It also contains Vitamins A, C and E, as well as SPF 15. This cake powder will give your skin the proper protection from the UV rays and hydrate your skin with different Vitamins along with its protection powers. 




San San also have this triangle make- up sponges which gives your foundation this airbrush-like effect and  those are called as their San San Make-up Sponges *OMG!* Those sponges were great and does their job well, yet the durability and quality of the sponge is not that good. But if you are looking for a great sponge which you can use for about 3-5 times, try San San's. Plus, the sides of the sponge is so great that it can really reach even up to the hard-to-reach areas of the eyes and sides of the nose. I usually spray a little bit of my Clinique Hydrating Facial Spray before using it.

NOTE: 
I use my San San Make-up Sponges for applying my liquid foundation, setting powder and 
ALSO, to remove my make-up.  Hmm, curious how I do it? Comment below if you're interested!






My favorite liquid foundation, as of now. San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation in 02. All my life, I did not even imagined myself using liquid foundations. Why? I think it's sticky and yucky. But with this, I changed my perception regarding liquid foundations. (or maybe I can give exceptions, rather.) *Foreal talaga, as in!* It did not gave me any breakouts. It made my skin perfect! I am not exaggerating. If you think I am, I'll make it "improved" na lang. Okay, enough. This product is a 10/10! Plus, the scent is so nice. It's sweet -- buttery and creamy. It's worth trying, ladies! It comes with a spatula for application. With this product, all you need is a scoop of the product (spatula-full) and that's enough to cover your entire face. How good was that? Also look at it's size, so small and handy, very very handy. You won't have any regrets with this product. I am telling you.

That's it for today. I hope you liked my overview of the products I am currently using. 
I'll do a separate review with the application of this products. :-) 


D I S C L A I M E R
All of the items are bought from my own money. I am not paid or sponsored to do this overview. Pictures are taken from my own camera and all information stated are from my own experience, if not, credits are written below with the direct link of the source. 

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment