Review: Fanny Serrano Gel Eyeliner + Fanny Serrano Mini Eyeliner brush

I am fond of using eyeliners particularly the liquid ones. Even though I am not that good on making precise lines yet I am still having faith on these eye liners to give a "bababoom" effect to my pretty eyes. Since then, I really wanted to try gel liners but I am not that sure about the quality of each. So today, I decided to buy and try my luck with this Fanny Serrano Gel Eye Liner ☺
PHP 225.00
As for the packaging; It has this small black box with Fanny Serrano's initials on top. The glass pot where the product contains is really slim and easy to slide to your make-up pouch. The lid is very tight which makes the contents secured. 

 Upon opening the lid, you will see a seal which will give you an assurance that the product is 100% untouched and is not used as a tester. 

The product itself is really creamy and the color is really pigmented. A little goes a long way!  The FS gel liner is not sticky at all. It does not give weird smell and it is not oily as well.

This is the back part of the glass jar.

Last, this is how the side of the jar looks like. Nothing fancy, just the word "Gel Eyeliner" and the weight of the product it contains.

Since I bought a gel eyeliner, the saleslady even recommended to buy the eyeliner brush, since the gel eyeliner does not include any brush. Even though I was hesitant at first, I forced myself to buy it as well because I went gaga when I saw its size. 

PHP 75.00

It is just wrapped with a plain plastic with Fanny Serrano's name printed on top. 

 It is a cute angled brush with really slim brush hairs. I was impressed with the quality of this brush. Tho it was just the size of my middle finger, the way it works will really make you say "Whoa!" As the saying goes, "Set the quality/ value, not the price" ♥

I give both products a 10/10 :-)
I will be posting a lot of pictures using this gel eyeliner for your reference! ☻


2 (mga) komento:



Anonymous said...

wow. perfect score ^_^. also did a review of it here:

http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/review-fanny-serrano-gel-liner-and-eyeliner-brush/

hope you check it out too^_^

Apol Marie Duque said...

Oh, Yes I will! <33

Post a Comment