December 2: BoomBadoomBoom, Super tired -.-

You know tired? How about exhausted? Those two words represent my mind and body. I really can't believe that only one subject can make me feel so dreadful. It's my major subject -- for 6 hours. O.O 

(1) Reported about Fritters, Custard, Bavarois and Mousse
(2) Bough ingredients at Save More for our surprise Butter Icing laboratory. 
(3) Made Butter Icing ♥
(4) Finished our ending report -___-
(5) Went home at around 2pm.

I just can't feel my nerves, muscles and parts right now. But anyhoo, I feel so blessed that I was able to accomplish everything in a click and was able to finish my tasks for the whole day.I am done eating my breakfast + lunch, slept already and now, facing the computer to keep myself updated! :-)

23 days to go before Christmas!! :""">
Happy Holidays!

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment