0219-2012: Mass alone & Rain

February 19, 2012

Woke up at around 8:30ish. Supposed to hear mass with my momma at 6 am, but then, it was so cold. I can't even stand and wake up my sleeping nerves. So I decided to hear the last mass of the day with my sister, who apparently was not able to come with me because of her tremendous head ache. :'( Still, I was able to attend mass alone. I do achieved my relief and peace of mind after hearing God's words. My faith was just that high because of God's grace and guidance. 

February 20, 2012

Got up at exactly 9:30 in the morning and felt shivery because of the heavy rain. The rain is still on act right now. Why oh why? Is summer coming or not? I do not feel like going outside nor doing strenuous activities (or should I say I am getting lazy again?) Nahh. Cold weather makes me want to go to bed and sleep all day. Started my day with a cheesy text for my baby. ♥ I just love him that much, Mkay?! 

** Oh, my daddy called and he said, he was able to submit my Nomination for Recognition papers!! OMG. I am so excited. Hoping that I will be able to pass! ☺ Give me good vibes. Let's go! #medal #certificate #stage!!




0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment