022412: Am I dreaming?

February 24, 2012

I guess this will be the most memorable day for me. Ask me why! I woke up around 5:50am, knowing that I live at Antipolo, Rizal and study in Manila and have a freakin' 7:30 am class. You won't believe that I spent ONLY 15 minutes preparing for school, I guess that would be 5 minutes on the shower and spent 10 minutes applying make-up? Whoa, I sound disgusting, Okay? K. But then, I reached PUP at exactly 7:28am. ♥ How great!

Oh and by the way, as I enter the LRT, I saw some crowded people and got curious. Oh, they are getting the "Libre" titled LRT news paper. FYI, I don't care about new stuffs on our country, or anything about sports. I just want to see the funny Horoscope predictions. 

"Pero hindi ko talaga alam bakit pilit ko paring pinagsisiksikan sarili ko para makakuha ng Libre!"
and then I knew WHY. ♥ It's because he's there. My prince charming. My love..


 YES, He's MINE! ♥

Okay, going back to my school hurrah. Our professor was early that time around 7:45am she's there already, so she told us get ready for the reporting. I am done with my report, by the way, but they asked me if I could bring my laptop with me. I don't have the guts to say NO, so here is the result:


My wallpaper projected on the freakin' wall.
 I am so gorgois, I know. Don't cha mention it. :))))

After reporting, we went to the laboratory to start our Filipino Desserts. We made Ube Halaya. So below is the picture of the uncooked Ube Halaya. I was not able to take a shot of the finished product but it turned out great and got 92% for it. Whoa. =))


BUT WAIT. Was I able to talk about the real deal about this blog post? Oh, I guess not. Before heading to the laboratory, my classmate said that she saw my name on the list of the participants for recognition.. so my heart went *dug dug dug dug* =)) So, me and my co-nominee peeked through our professor's papers and saw our names with the corresponding medal. OMG! Thank you, Lord! You made everything possible. I immediately text-ed my my dad, mom and sister about it and felt warm with their "CONGRATULATIONS!" ♥ Oh, I even told my boyfriend about it, you know what he said? 

"Ohmy!! =))) Congratulations Baby :* Im so proud of you! :* :)))))" 
I just felt like I am the best-est person in the whole wide world. 


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment