022312: Won a Neutrogena BB cream!!! ♥

February 23, 2012

Spent all day at home facing the computer ♥ Wow, is that a bad one? But I enjoyed it anyway. Started off my day with publishing backlogged posts then find some home-based computer job and luckily found one who's paying through Philippine currency. Also, today is a lucky day for me. Why? I found out that I won My Lucid Interval's Week 2: Neutrogena BB Cream Giveaway. (http://www.mylucidintervals.com/2012/02/week-3-neutrogena-fine-fairness-bb.html) I am really eyeing that BB cream for quite a while now, or I am just in need of a BB cream that's why God lemme have it? Lol. =)) Okay, I even got a chance to watch the live raffle I entered through ooVoo. But being an unlucky girl of random.org, I didn't won. </3 That's alright tho. 

Also, today I am really eager to sell my Blackberry. I just want a phone who can produce good shots and have a faster mobile internet. Hmm. I must have it before our tours. *Crossed fingers* I'll be doing good stuff at school tomorrow. K, byeee! :-*


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment