022112: School Stuffs.

February 21, 2012

Arrived school at exactly 10:01am since we must be there at around 10 am for the processing of ACE form, but then, we started around 11ish in the morning. (But it’s not a big stuff for me) ♥ Made our Front Office activity (rented a computer + research + write) Then filled up the information needed for the ACE form. I even passed the missed requirement for the nomination which is the photocopy of my school id to the officer-in-charge today. (Cross- fingers, Yeay!) Attended Housekeeping afterwards, took notes and went home. I ate my dinner quickly, fixed plates and trashes, faced my laptop and computer to type a waiver, make a master list and tables of information and printed it right away.

Okay, my Tuesday was really jam-packed of school stuffs. But hey, I managed to do it! Hooraaay! So, I just need to do one more task: CALL THE PLANTS for our PLANT TOUR, K, not those growing plants in the garden. Okay? :)



0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment