033112: Pizza Hut Orientation, Good-hearted FX Driver, Unexpected Make-up Gig

Today was the orientation of our target restaurant/ company which is Pizza Hut. <3 I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I woke up at around 4:33 in the morning and went straight to the bath room and prepped up. Yes, I am that time conscious. Our orientation was supposed to start at 8am, but I think it started at around 9ish. Our meeting place was at Mcdo at Gateway, since it was a few blocks away from Aurora Tower.  The time the HR talked about their company,  I was really amazed and motivated. I found myself nodding and agreeing with his words. <3 With that, I fell in love with Pizza Hut. I even learned one thing today, 
"GRAB THE CHANCE" :)

Right after the orientation, my mum texted me and asked if I will be going home already; I replied yes and asked why. She said that there was a make-up gig for me. I have to doll up my neighbor who'll be graduating today, 4pm. Oh, by that time, I was so excited and really giggly since this is my first time prepping up a client. So, I took an FX heading to Cogeo Loob and texted my boyfriend and told him everything that happened during the orientation and the surprise make-up gig. Blah. 

Okay, when I was about to leave the cab, the rain poured real hard. As in, to the max! I am wearing my 4-inches black suede heels, with my corporate attire (blouse and black skirt). How cool was that? I told the driver to drop me on the church instead, because the tricycle area was I guess 5 steps away than my supposed to be drop off area. The driver asked me if I have an umbrella and I said, "Wala po". Then, when I told the driver to stop, he asked me where do I live? What road exactly? Then, I told him the exact road. You know what? He drove me to my house! I asked him not to, since I am getting shy. He answered, "Hatid na kita. Kapag bumaba ka dyan, mababasa kadin". How good-hearted he was! Then I told him to drop me off at the blue gate, there I saw my mum, waiting for me outside and she was shocked to see that I was drove by an FX to our house. She began talking to the driver, saying how much should she add for the fare? Cos, she's getting shy as well. The driver refused. We said THANK YOU and gave him a big smile. <3 Good thing he was a good man! :)

My sister was shocked about it and she began telling me not to do it again. After that, she called for a food delivery for lunch since we are all starving but we cannot move out since it is raining super hard. After 30 minutes, the food came and we ate lunch at the living room. We were so full and thankful. <3 I felt some sort of headache going on and began sleeping. 

After about 45 minutes of nap, my mum woke me up and told me that my client was already there. I rushed to my room, fix myself and my make-up stuff. She looked so pretty afterwards. I may not be able to take a snapshot, but still in my mind, I can recall how good she looked after the numerous swipe and twirls. :)



0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment