Official start of my summer vacation!!

Today is the official start of our summer vacation!! ♥ 
So happy lang, over sa happiness! :))

To start off my day, I slept quite late last night and woke up around 8:30 am. Then I ate my breakfast, faced the computer up until noon. I ate my lunch, then slept again. Faced the computer again and ate my snack, then computer again and ate my early dinner, then computer. ♥ 
SO THIS IS LIFE!

I am really looking forward onto doing great thing this summer even if Id be having my restaurant practicum. Hoping to go to a different place, as well as experience something new. Let me share you my top iPhone games this summer. I am really addicted to them. Swear!


(1) Snoopy's Street Fair
- Yes, I am really addicted to this game. ♥ Typical game where you need to earn to have stalls, do some cool stuffs and make friends. Cool enough! :)

 

(2) Cookie Dozer
- OMG! This one is super addicting!! It reminds me of the coin game on places like Timezone, Tom's World and World of Fun! But with this one, it's cookies + treats. You have to drop off cookies so that you'll be able to push it onto the space at the bottom part and regain cookies and earn xp!! ♥


(3) Plumber Crack
- This game is really funny! You have to throw ice onto the Plumber's Crack and he'll drop off coins and boxes to unlock and collect! Fun stuff! :D


YOU CAN GET THEM ON ITUNES STORE! ♥ 


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment