Give me one week.

Last one week,
Last second semester of second year 

Sorry I just can't hide my happiness. Forgive me and ze troll face. :"))
Guess who's deym happy today! Yes it's me, me, me, me! Today is the official start of the end of our semester. (What a nice statement!) Anywho. Although we don't have classes today, but still I am rejoicing for the near end. I am so happy that I was able to meet all requirements without missing a tiny bit. After this semester, we'll have this few weeks of break and we'll facing our Summer class which is our Restaurant Practicum. I am planning on applying to Burgoo. What do you think? Suggest some good restaurants that accepts a trainee, Pretty please? Thanks! :)

Oh, I just got home from the church and heard some good news from the Lord. I feel so blessed again and I admit that without him, I won't reach this high. ♥ By the way, have I told you guys that I got the Academic Excellence Award last Recognition Day? Oh yeah, baby! Fruit of my hard work! :)



Y E H E E E E E E E E E E E E Y !! :D



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE |

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER |

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment