040112: Palm Sunday, OJT Requirements

Palm Sunday is the start of holy week. This holy week will be a lot more different. Why? I will be very busy this time. Yes, because of my Pizza Hut OJT. Although I will not be starting yet, I have to cram and rush the requirements I will be passing on Wednesday. *Goodness!* That's part of life, really. 

So, for my activities today:

[/] Attend Palm Sunday Mass
[] Buy (2) 10 cc bottles for my urine & stool sample
[/] Get endorsement letter for my Barangay Clearance
[] Have an Xray examination

I woke up a late, about 5:00 in the morning, knowing that the mass will start at 5:30, but then, God was so good that the mass started a bit late and my mum and I ended up catching the mass at a real good time. We bought palm leaves that will be blessed during the first part of the mass. I envy those who got palm leaves with a cute design. Yeah, sucker of anything eye-catchy here! 

After the first part of the mass, we had this mini prosession to the church. Being so clumsy, my left foot lost its balance and I ended up semi-slipping. Good thing I was able to control. Should I blame my 5 inches Nine West wedge for it?! Nadah. Right after the mass, we ate our dinner at a restaurant near the church. We got the Nilagang Baka, Liempo and Ginataang Pagi! So yummy! Oh, Adobong Gizzard and Liver for my Baby Coco. :)) So, today, I am just waiting for my parents from Acupuncture and we're heading to Mercury Drug to buy sample bottles and have my xray done. Yeay! :)

BEFORE I FORGET. It's April 1 today! HAPPY FOOL'S DAY! :) But Palm Sunday should not be considered part of this April Fool's Day, cos it's sacred hence we should commemorate and realize Jesus' great deeds for us! <3 Okay?



0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment