December 15- 20: Last Day of Cafe Royale, Start of Simbang Gabi, 35th Monthsary, Flower Pomanders, Shopping and Film Day

December 15, 2012 | Last day of Cafe Royale 

I have sacrificed enough, worked hard and had consistent punctuality for a whole week. Heck, operating our school coffee shop is not a big joke you could laugh at. It requires sweat, hard work and dedication. But look at me now (Leggo!), sitting & drinking a cup of hot milk while typing the history. 

To my group mates, the Batch 1
Kudos to all of us! We made it :-) 
Batch 1 with our professor, Ma'am Garcia :-)

Me while filming :)
One happy girl ♥
December 16, 2012 | Start of Simbang Gabi

I was chosen to be an Advent Candle Sponsor. Feeling so blessed and honored, I surrendered everything to him and made a pact that I'll forever be his follower from that day and the coming days of my life. ♥



December 17, 2012 | Official Start of Christmas Break & 35th Monthsary

Having enough sleep and waking up with a grin is a sign that I am now ready for the vacation. No one could ever measure the happiness I had this day. Starting your vacation with the love of your life is just priceless! My baby and I decided to meet up at around 9 in the morning, but I thought of preparing a breakfast for him. So I asked him to go somewhere near our house instead. He was able to reach the place around 10 am. Still turtle-ish me, I was able to see him 15 minutes after pa. Okay. What about the breakfast? I was able to bring only two bite size pieces. :\ Why? My cousin ate it. He said "Ate Ah, nasarapan ako eh!" :) 

We then ate at Jollibee and took a tricycle to Antipolo Bayan after. We then passed by Antipolo Church and at the Pasalubong Center, since I decided to buy some cashew nuts & suman. After that, we then find another tricycle again that would bring us to the famous falls in Antipolo, "Hinulugang Taktak". The smile I saw on my baby's face is definitely priceless. It was my first time to go there as well though. We spent most of our time on that place, taking pictures and leaving memorable marks. 




At 'le tricycle :)

The falls. Top view :)






We then went to Victory Park & Shop to get something to drink and strolled through the busy mall. I had so much fun, but then I felt a little stingy feeling on my body and though of going home to change clothes. *Connect?* Haha! :) After I changed my clothes, we went through Forest Hills. Seeing him walking through a different place is so precious. It's like, I've been bringing him to different places and I love the feeling. :-) At the end of our trail, I saw a buko cart. I asked the seller if he can do the perfect circle buko. What I mean is the perfect circle cut of the coconut's white meat without breaking it and spilling the juice inside. The old man made it perfectly. I had a picture at my boyfriend's cellphone though. He was so amazed. :-)

We passed by a book shop and bought some thaaaang. Then, we ate some snack and separate ways.For me, the time is not enough. But I cannot do anything to make it longer. I do not have the power to control the time. But if God permits me to have super powers, I'll gladly accept it. ♥

December 18, 2012 | Christmas Decorations, Flower Pomanders

This day is the planned day that I will be making Christmas Decorations on our living room. I felt like I was Martha Stewart that time. It's just that, I feel so creative at that very moment and all I could do is look straight and fall completely in love with my work. I worked on the ceiling, which I was not able to capture, the Christmas tree and centerpiece. 






December 19, 2012 | Shopping Day

My mum and I went to Victory Park and Shop to buy my cousin's gift for his exchange gift. We dropped by at Daiso and bought some few stuffs that were included at my recent blog post  :) Yeah! After that, we ate at Mang Inasal and left the restaurant with a bulgy tummy. Off to the market we went, to buy some raw meat for my cousin again, contribution naman. Then head back home. After an hour, my mum told me to accompany my cousin to the market to buy some clothes. Me so kind naman, I went with him and even grabbed my other cousin, too. Food trip after and chilled at our place.

December 20, 2012 | Film Day

At last, after a long time I was able to film a new YouTube video on my channel. It's a mixed haul about the things I got recently. Yeah. So, it is currently uploading right now and you could check it out tomorrow, I guess. Subscribe to my YouTube channel: CLICK! ♥

*Breathes* wait for continuation next week! ♥


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment