Mixed Haul: Daiso, Pandayan Book Shop, RedLipsClothing by RJL Online Shop, Cherry Foodarama


It's the most beautiful time of the yeaaaaarrrr....
Yes it is, and I am talking about the non-stop shopping or trip to the mall. So these are the items that I got last week, yesterday and today. Haha! =)) Oh by the way, before going through with 'le cutesy products, I just want you to know that I will do I haul video about these items! Watch out for it on my YouTube Channel: heystarapol :)

Daiso/ Japan Home Center
* Victory Park & Shop Antipolo ♥

(1) Interproximal Brush (P 66.00) - I am in the process of searching for this mini brush for my braces. Since I was advised to use this kind of cleaning brush in order clean the brackets really well + yes, oral hygiene. :-) Surprisingly, I was able to find one as I searched through the bunch of good stuffs at Daiso. 

(2) Eyelash Tweezers (P 66.00) - Even though I do not own a bunch of false eyelashes, I still grabbed one of this cute eyelash tweezers. I really don't know. Just think of buying for the sake of its cuteness :-) Yes. 

 (3) Organizer (P 88.00) - I know, Inggitera much ako. Haha! I saw this organizer from my sister who went by Daiso at SM Megamall last night. Look at the corners of that precious organizer, so classy and girly. *Loveeee it!* =))  So yes, being so envious, I bought one for myself, as well. ♥


(4) Stand with 2 layers (P 66.00) - I know that this was supposed to be a stand for the dishes or to dry out plates and the likes. But I thought of using it for my brushes, I'll use this every time I clean them. I won't be able to have those falling brushes anymore. 

RedLipsClothing by RJL 

This is my second time to buy on this online shop yet I am still impressed with their service. The owner is very nice and she's really easy to deal with. You should check out their online shop and browse through their cool line up of products.

(1) Neon Pink,Yellow and Orange Braided Head Band (P 50.00) - Isn't it so adorable? OMG! I am so in love with neon colors. It can't go wrong with any of your go- to styles. 


(2) Big Red Lipstick Coin Bank (P 200.00) - Again, who could say NO with this very girly coin bank? Like hey? It's a fashionable way of saving! I'm gonna use this starting today and after I got this lipstick coin bank full, I'm gonna buy myself with loads of lippies of different shades and brands. (And I am not kidding!!! :) )


(3) Vintage Pearl Dangling Earrings (FREE) - I told ya, the seller is very nice. She even gave me a freebie. Even with my first transaction with her, she included a gift as well. I so love her na. ♥ 

Pandayan Book Shop
* Cogeo Gate 2, Antipolo City

(1) Pink Mirror with stand and a detachable hand mirror (cover) (P 99.00) - Again, I found this cute stuff for a really cheap price. Look oh, I got two mirrors for 99.00. Like OMG* I am such a kid. =)) This stuff was a steal. I can't express my happiness when I saw this thing as me and my boyfriend were looking at the make up section of the book shop. Ha? Yes, Pandayan Book Shop offers a variety of products. It's like a one stop shop. :-)


RANDOM STUFFS :)

(1) Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra (FREE!) - My sister handed this to me since she accidentally got two of this impressive Maybelline Foundation. Lucky me! ♥ 


(2) Prestige Bronzing Powder (P 200.00) - I won this at Diana Agbi's (https://www.facebook.com/diana.agbi) auction for only 200.00. What a steal!* This was my first bronzing powder and I will treasure this with all of my heart, lungs and soul. :-)



(3) Avon Ideal Luminous Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation (P 399.00) - I ordered this from a friend along with the mascara. I just wanna try this out if it gives good coverage and if it wont give me break outs.

(4) Avon Super Curlacious Mascara ☺

 (5) Pond's White Beauty Day Cream (P 63.65) - My all time favorite cream. You should try this out as well. It did not gave me break outs plus it helped whiten out my face. :-)


--
Disclaimer: 
All items are bought with my own money, or was given to me. I am not paid to make this blog post. Information written here are based on my opinion/ experience. Pictures are captured by the blog owner. 


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment