December 31, 2012: A year-ender ♥

Here we go again, we're gonna face a new year in just a few hours. When the clock strikes 12, let's go jump and wash away all the hatred, regrets and bad memories we had last 2012 and add new good things and great memories to be cherished forever. Yes?

2012 was an awzm year for me. Why?

  • Award for Academic Excellence (Dean's lister) - Yeah, I got my first award from being a Dean's lister, which was supposed to be the second but I was not informed about the process last year. So yeah, I went on the stage with my Mum as my sister took some picture of us. It was indeed a very memorable day for me, because that moment, I felt like all my efforts were recognized. :)
  • YouTube Partner - YES, I am a YouTube Partner ♥ At first, all I wanna do is make some videos and share it to the public or other makeup enthusiasts out there and a part of it was becoming a YouTube Partner. Although I am not rushing things, God forbid me to have it and granted my wish. From 2013 and onwards, I will be active on YouTube no matter what. Yeah, so if you have time, do check out my channel. http://www.youtube.com/heystarapol I hope you'd subscribe and show some love.
  • Advent Candle Sponsor - I was very honored to lit up an advent candle on our church during the first Misa de Gallo. It was a very delightful and memorable day for me. It's like a way of thanking God for the blessings he had bestowed upon us. 
  • Survived Bar Midterm & Finals - If you don't know about it yet, you can find my posts here:
  • More time with my Baby! :) I got to spent time with my boyfriend more often this year. Okay, kinikilig ako. It's just that, I got very very very good vibes when I am with him. I am one lucky girl to have him in my life. Oh and by the way, we spent our December 31 again at Batangas. :) ♥
  • The best thing is: My family is still united no matter what the situation is. One love!♥
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
May God bless us more this coming year ♥ :)


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment