HAUL: From Canada with Love ♥

So my aunt and her family came home from Canada and brought some really good stuff! One is my new PSP (also known as PlayStation Portable) in Red and Black. I didn't got the chance to take a snap of it but I saw one in Google, and this is how it looks like..
Image courtesy of Google Images :)
So how cool was that? I was really surprised to have it as a "pasalubong" (even though I am old enough for this stuff) but I am really thankful for this gift. It's now jam packed of games & RNB songs. ♥

Going to the make-up thang. She gave me Estee Lauder cosmetics!! How sweet of her. She knows my love for make-up and my kikay side. All of my relatives are really aware of my likes and interests in terms of those girly-girl things.



 (1) George Dangling Earrings 9/10
This one is so fab, cute and classy at the same time. It lengthens the shape of my face, literally. You can really tell that my face is round (I admit it). But when I tried this thing on, it was like whoa! It gives this great effect on improving one's appearance. The only CON for this earrings is that, the back of it sticks to my hair or at the cloth of my dress making it hard to remove. 

True, huh? :)
(2) Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara 8/10
My first impression; "Cute, It's so small and handy" :) At first, I really don't know if I'll be using this baby mascara for I thought it won't give this nice finish and be able to achieve those PROMISING words BUT, trying this mascara proved me wrong. It gave its very promising label effect and made the color of my lashes really dark and bold. I was really surprised. The only thing that I hate with it was its wand, as you can see on the second picture. It is so short, I feel that it is already touching my face while applying it. :-"





(3) Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Paradise Shimmer 6/10
It tastes great, smells like candy and shimmery BUT, it is very sticky. (Super sticky!) I won't try applying it again to my lips alone (meaning without a matte lipstick or balm as base) because it feels so heavy (and irritating) and after few seconds, I can see myself looking for tissue and removing the applied product. :'(  




(4) Estee Lauder New Pure Color Lipstick 10/10 (Rated thru physical appearance)
The time it was handed to me, I hugged it. (SWEAR!) I dunno, but I have this love for lipstick or eyeshadow book of colors. I am huge fan of those things because, I find it AWZM and fab owning one. (My opinion, Baby) ♥ To be honest, I haven't tried this book yet because it is sealed. You can guarantee its freshness. HAHA! Funny term. Anyhoo =))




Out of the cover (Front)
Out of the cover (Back)

So those are the lovely things my aunt gave me. There is this Nine West Black Pumps along with these cosmetics and earrings, but I was not able to take a picture of it. <//3 Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this stuff. See you on my next haul. :-)

Xx, Apol :*

Disclaimer:
I am not sponsored or paid to do this review. The written information are based on my 100% opinion based on how I used and saw the products. 

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment