December 1: Certified MIA!

I am so sorry. -____-
School, School, School and yes, School. :-"

I have been so busy with school. Although it is not that bad but I am having this guilt of not updating my blog for such a long time. K, not that long. Boo that! School is getting exaggerated with the stuffs they opt us to do, submit and accomplish. Yet, with all hard work and effort I am exerting on every task, I feel so blessed that I was able to finish everything, as in everything. (Except learning how to breathe with that freestyle swimming)


By the way, today is already the 1st of December which means "There's only 24 days to go before Christmas" I am very happy for the fact that I will be celebrating Christmas with my family again, attend the "Simbang Gabi", eat holiday delicacies and receive gift. On the latter part, I am getting this bad vibes that I'll be receiving less gifts </3 Since I am growing old -___-# (Lol). I'll be spending this good amount of money for the gifts I'll be giving for my friends..... and also to my god-daughter/son. Well, that's fine. It's once every year so why not give, share rather than receive and receive right? It's the essence of Christmas, anyway. 

UPDATE: I am having this themed blog posts starting todayyyyyy! :-)

It's getting rainy here on our place and I really do not have any assumptions about it. So that's it for my update and I hope to gather enough time to have my blog updated regularly. 

See you on my next blog post everybody!
Happy Holidays!


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment