Brrr.. Braces + UPDATE! :)

Holla, stars! ;)


Just so you know I just got my braces installed last October 22, 2012 ♥ I had this one tooth which is not aligned with the others and I had this overbite case, so I decided to have braces. *Yeeees!*

●▬▬▬▬▬ D E N T I S T ▬▬▬▬▬●
My dentist is Dra. Lani Mangahas Destua. I knew her from Facebook. I saw great feed backs from her service. I found her really friendly and easy to talk to, as well. By the time that I saw her in person, I can say that she really handles her patients great and with humor. She won't let you wait and keep you company throughout the installation process. Yeaaay for my pretty dentist! ;)

●▬▬▬▬▬ C L I N I C ▬▬▬▬▬●
Her clinic is located at Musa St. Laong Laan, Sampaloc Manila. It can be located easily and has many alternative routes if you are coming from different places. The clinic itself is clean and really cute. It is quite small yet well-equipped with dental stuffs. 

●▬▬▬▬▬ P R O C E S S ▬▬▬▬▬●
The installation of my braces went really quick. I think it was just 45 minutes to 1 hour ONLY. *Yeees!* Oh, including the refilling and some teeth filling. That was really a quick and guaranteed service. 

●▬▬▬▬▬ M Y T H O U G H T S ▬▬▬▬▬●
I can really say that my dentist does great and awesome service. She was able to install my braces that fast. Up until now, no problems being encountered (such as falling wires, brackets or whatever). She also gave me free ortho wax, which was really a life saver. ♥ I will be going back to her clinic after 2 weeks. ;)

●▬▬▬▬▬ U P D A T E ▬▬▬▬▬●
FIRST DAY. The first day went good. No pain at all. I found it awkward to smile at first, but I got used to it really quickly. My only problem was just, I cannot eat. As my dentist recommended, I have to undergo Soft Diet. Soup and Milk Tea were my meal for dinner. 

SECOND DAY. I woke up feeling awkward. I still, was not able to eat that much. I went to school and ate noodles there. I just ate strand by strand. My friend even ate my noodles more than what I can take. :( It is hurting, I can feel it. The time I heard that I can go home already, I immediately grabbed my friend along. Because I really cant stand the pain. 

THIRD DAY. I am still in pain. ;(* The pain actually is moving onto different tooth. I thought my teeth will all fall off. But I did not drank any medicine to ease the pain, because I kept a positive attitude that everything will be good after this mini suffering. 

FOURTH DAY. Now, I am feeling those mouth sores scratching the walls of my mouth. I used my ortho wax and felt no pain. Teeth still hurting, but I did not mind it. 

FIFTH DAY. Woke up and realized I was not able to remove the ortho wax from my brackets. ;( I found a hard time removing it. But again saved by my ortho brush. ♥ It worked nice! My mum bought the Oral-B one. :) 

SIXTH AND SEVENTH DAY. Went to Batangas to visit my family there. Still suffering from major mouth sores. :( I tried not using my Ortho Wax since I do not want to spoil my mouth from feeling no pain at all. 

EIGHTH DAY. As I am writing this today. I am feeling no tooth-ache and even the mouth sores are gone. I can eat now. But my front teeth are really sensitive with 'le biting. I am still eating noodles and soft food. Oh, It really gets better! ♥ 



0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment