Oct 12: Apol Jagger, Flair Assessment

Sorry for the late spill! :) I am just so happy to say that, what I will be doing for my Bar Management Finals is "Apol Jagger" *tenenenenenenententenen* ♥ Yes, my first cocktail!! You know what's cooler than that? I passed the two cocktail proposals (so that my professor can pick or have something as a spare cocktail if ever one of them is not approved) and yes, you got it right, the two cocktails were approved and my professor just asked my classmates present there which one I will be making and they chose Apol Jagger. :) 

Yes! So now, the thing is, I am now deciding what I would be wearing. We have to dress up according to our cocktail. I got Apol Jagger right? and it's from the song, Moves like Jagger. I googled the definition of the song and it goes like, "the ability of a man to impress a girl with his own style, sense of fashion and dance moves". Meaning, I got to dress up with my own pick-me-up style. ♥ I am really happy with it, since I got the chance to find something I am comfortable with. I would go with leather, glitters and studs! :>

Another requirement before the laboratory exam is the flair assessment. Yes, I am not good with flairing, throwing bottles, catching and other moves. My hand-eye coordination is really poor. But guess what, hours ago, we just had the assessment. I was able to do everything except Snake Grab & Tap, which is really an I-know-right thing for me. Since I knew that I won't be able to do it. The good thing is I got flat 1.0 with the other advanced flair moves. Surprising it may seem, but yes, I was able to do it. Happy Apol here! 

Today is also the birthday of my dear classmate, Mommy Kim, as we call her. Although I wasn't able to come to her celebration, I just wished that they would have a good time on her place. 
Happy Birthday, Mommy Kim! ♥
***If you'll be able to read this ;-) 


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment