I am now on YouTube! ♥

Yes, yes, yes.
I am now on YouTube! :)
How cool was that? 

Last Monday  October 29, I was able to build enough courage to film my very first YouTube video. I though of making an introduction video for my future subscribers. Although the audio was really off and some obvious shyness and awkwardness, I am still proud of myself because I was able to make one and move a step towards my dream ♥ I always dream of becoming a YouTube Make- Up Guru and it is already coming into life. 

If you want to see my first video, 
CLICK 'LE PLAY BUTTON:

It would mean so much to me if you'd SUBSCRIBE to my channel. :"> Yes, I promise to give my best with every video I'm gonna be uploading. We could share beauty secrets and tips, as well. I hope to meet all my fellow Filipina make-up gurus one day. Yesyesyes! Plus, I really want to try doing collaboration make-up videos with you guys! Just give me a beep or email me @ heystarapol@gmail.com ♥


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment