18th Monthsary + Ace Water Spa + Kamay Kainan

July 17, 2011 | Sunday

It's the 17th of July. <3 Whut, whut? Today is our 18th monthsary. Don't cha just love it? Mind you, struggles and other negative hurrahs went through our life but we remained strong as a pavement. (Don't chase us. Whatev) I am so inlove with my guy though we are on a LDR type of relationship. Yes dear, a Long Distance Relationship. I am from Manila and he's from Batangas. We see each other once a month. Catch up things through SMS and Skype. Yes it's hard. It's like you are having an imaginary boyfriend foreal but guise just so you know, he'll always be the one I'll choose. Distance? Not a hindrance ;)

After a few hours of preparation we went straight to Coco's vet. Sad thing was I won't able to bring my Shih Tzu, Coco to the spa :( So we decided to have him lodged at his veterinarian's clinic which we availed for free. I was crying when I was about to hand my baby to my father since I don't like the fact that I will be the one who'll hand him to the vet and turn my back knowing my baby was crying :( Kdot. I just love my dog. After an hour we reached this church at QC and caught the 9am mass.

Woohoo. It's family day today cos it's Sunday. My sister treated us to a water spa and I effin can't get over with that unique spa. It is called "Ace Water Spa" which is located at Quezon City and their other branch is at Pasig City. It was just so relaxing and pampering. I worn my new two-piece brown swim suit. Belly? Not a problem. (You know self- confidence? I have over a hundred) Tho I brought my cam with me, I wasn't able to use it cos it's a rule, NO CAMERA, NO CELLPHONE and blah and blah. @-| But still, just google their name and see their gallery. A very unique swimming pool for it offers a wide variety of spa services not only bubble spa and the like, they also have this Hydrotherapy Spa which was indeed a double thumbs up. Go check the place with your loved ones, it's 10/10 :) :">

Kamay Kainan was our next stop after the spa. An eat all you can restaurant which was a few streets away from Ace Water Spa. If I am not mistaken it was 289.00/ head and I was like OMG! It's a feast. I got 6 plates. (Reason why I am this chubby) :D From rice to different viands to desserts to unlimited iced tea? Yes. It was super worth the 289.00. Try that restaurant, it's also a 10/10 for me. 

So I think that was it. No school tomorrow. KBye! Xoxo (:

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment