Piercing Obsession

Well I might say that I love piercings so effin much. Tho, some may consider it uncool for they have this blahs. The hell I care. I love it, eh. Moving on, I had my ear cartilage pierced at a Silver Store near HerBench at Farmers Mall Cubao. It costs PHP 120.00 for both ears. How cool was that. I even thought that they wont forbid me to pierce my ear cartilage, but they said they offer it and I just said whoa and let's get it on. ;))

My left ear. Btw, my right ear has the same.

Have you seen my dangling earrings? That's from my friend Mara ♥ It's nice, right? She gave that to me during the second week of our school cos she said that it matches my favorite yellow bag. Then, the pearl earrings I am wearing was from a stall at our school worth PHP8.00/ pair. Kay, good treat. Haha! 

For your info, my dad was the one who thought of the idea to have my ears pierced. As far as I know, I was just looking at the studs and asked the saleslady if they pierce ear cartilage and she said, YES! Surprisingly, my dad said "Go on and have your ears pierced" Yay. How cool he was. Greatest Dad. =))

So, there. Hope you found that interesting. If not, then deal with it (STILL) HAHA! :* ;]

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment