My first ever haul ♥

Okay, this day went fine. Except for the rain, foreal babe. I had a hard time dealing with it (ever since!). Mkay, enough of the rain hoorah. My mum and I went to SM Masinag after school and bought some stuff for moi since I am running out of it. I don't need that much but I decided to still buy them. An after school cheap thrill.

My best-ever-trusted foundation. *Yeyy!* I love it's coverage since it gives you this smooth and blemish-free finish. I totally love it since first year college and up to now, I am still addicted to it. I will forever be faithful to this baby. ♥ It is cheap, I am telling you  200.00 only! It's a great buy.

The next love of my life is this super red lipstick. Tho my lighting sucks a lil bit, please look at this baby in person to appreciate even more. The shade is "Love that Red". It's a matte lipstick from Ever Bilena ♥ It's 145.00 ONLY! Yay for this product. (I love Ever Bilena, I know right?) Double thumbs up again. :-bd

So, this will be the first time I will try to use an eyebrow razor. I know, I know and I know that I am not that good on making my brows. Practice makes perfect, right? So I guess this might be the start. I bought this because of the saleslady. She forced me to buy this to be able to avail the free eyebrow shaving whatever. I asked my mum for permission, then she said yes. So why not? Haha! 

Last but not the least is my NEW DOLL SHOES! It's from my mum. I was surprised when she asked me to fit this charm. No more thinking twice, I fitted it and *voila* I don't want to take it off from my feet. They're the best. I love color red. I love the rose details. I love everything about it! It's brand is Carmelletes and their shop is located at Marikina City. (My Godmother is a good friend of the shop's owner ♥) Try to check their website here: http://carmelletes.multiply.com/ 

So, I guess that's all for today. 
To the rain, Ever Bilena and new doll shoes; Peace and Love to all. :">

2 (mga) komento:



Michelle said...

I love your shoes! :-)

Apol Marie Duque said...

Thank you! ♥ ;-)

Post a Comment