You know BV?

July 16, 2011 | Saturday

Yes, That's what I am feeling right now. I am so pissed that I have to leave a class today. Why? Sore eyes. It pisses me off. Just so you know, It's my first time. (: I dunno what's with sore eyes or whatever. So, this was it. It's irritating and you feel like you are crying every second for no reason. Weirdo. Kdot. 

Anotha thing that makes me BV even more is that I wont be able to attend my major class today. It's so frustrating, knowing that it's the most important subject I have just to take to make sure that I will be able to maintain my grades. (A laude runner here) ♥ Whatevs. Accept, accept.

So, what I have to do now is sit on my back and wait for a miracle to happen. Ooh and btw, We'll be going to Ace Water Spa tmrw. Watch out. :"> I hope and I pray that my sore eyes' wont be a hindrance to my most-awaited-spa-day (: Wish me luck, Xoxo.

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment