Kdot. Kfly. Kwhatev.

July 19, 2011 | Tuesday

You know kdot? Haha =)) I am not so thrilled with this day. I was bored actually. No sleep for me. Forever Skypin' with Baby. Aww, the sweetest date. <3 Started at around 9pm ended 5:30 am. How was thaaaat. Then went straight to the bathroom for bath. (DUH) No make up at first. Slept for a while during our way to Manila. After me was dropped by my father at PUP, Main. I decided to go to our campus right away tho it's 45 minutes earlier than my first class. Wanna know why? Got no homework for ECON :p But whatevs, I finished it in less than 10 minutes not knowing there's no first and second class. Because of the walk out maybe. MIS and Accounting afterwards, I love Accounting. It gives me GV everytime. Ooh, Btw. Ate green mangoes for lunch. You know good thang? Kdot :D

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment