Ze past few days ☺

So the past few days were not so good at all. I am (most of the time) tired and sleepless. I had to sleep at around 3am and get up at 5am tho class starts at 9am, yet my Daddy would like me to go to school with him and was like his-office-hours-starts-at-7am-right? Yeah, never mind. It's nerve cracking but I have to deal with it. Not only it saves time when the rush hour hits but it saves money as well. ;)

Thursday is P.E day. Yes, we played this caterpillar-like game. Haha! Wherein you should hold onto the one in front of you on his shirt or his waist. Then there's the head (the first on the line) and the tail (the last, duh?). The goal of the game is that the head must touch the tail of the other group. We had two groups and it is just so funny everytime the line was cut and my classmates went tumbling and crashing their-selves onto the grass. Major booboo for them. Guess what? Me the slowest, the choosy, kikay one made my group won for the first time. Haha! I became the tail when the girl at my back wasn't able to hold onto my waist anymore. Yey! Had fun. Then after 2 hours we had our Banquets class. Ew, Dirty. Had to change to our school uniform without taking a bath </3

Friday class went cool, 2 subjects only. Middle subject classes, take note. English and MIS only. Not that much school works. I had fun, cos before MIS class starts we went to PUP Main for my friends' scholarship and to see our classmate who shifted his course. Luckily, I saw my HS friends there. Leo, Micah and Dan. Long time since I heard news about them and see them as well. The last subject that was supposed to last for 3 hours (4:30-7:30) went :-bd Cos our professor asked us to attend mass at the Main Campus (which was a Prayer Rally, btw). I got our class' attendance and saw my dear HS friend, Mara and went to my Daddy's office instead. Good girl ;)

I had my Banquets and Catering Procedures report last Saturday and it was not good at all. I am not prepared O.O Cos the time was so limited and my mind and body just said, 123 Go! Hell. Forget it. After Class, me and Len went to Chowking for brunch :-b

Today's Sunday and had to attend the last mass which will be held at 6pm, I guess. So KBye! <3


0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment